A Know Before You Buy – Is A Smartwatch Right For You? Best Smartwatch For Fitness Tracking
By D.E Team
A smartwatch combines fashion and functionality vs. a traditional watch’s time display. Know how a smartwatch can help you.
Most smartwatches are a smartphone accessory, rather than its own standalone device – this means they rely on a compatible smartphone to provide internet data over a Bluetooth connection.
Now, with technology evolving each day, some smartwatches have a built-in SIM card – this means it’s a standalone device, and can receive internet data without a smartphone. Smartphone accessory or standalone device – both smartwatches are able to perform similar functions. Here are some ways a smartwatch can help you:
1.Recieve Quick, Important Reminders During Your Day
This is a great way to not forget important appointments or tasks. The reminders can be on a set alarm, a reminder app, or even notifications from your email or social media.
2.Forgot Your Wallet? A Smartwatch Helps You Pay For Purchases
If your smartwatch has an NFC (Near Field Communication) chip, you can pay for purchases with your watch using a payment app like Google Pay or Apple Pay. Simply find out if your smartwatch has the NFC chip before purchasing it.
3.Helps You Maintain Health & Fitness Goals While You’re Working
Most smartwatches come with a fitness app as a core feature, which can help you keep up with your fitness goals (a smartwatch can replace a pedometer).
With a fitness app you can count and monitor steps, heart rate, pulse, distance, calories, sleep metrics and more.
The Series 5 Apple Smartwatch is able to detect when you fall, and alert emergency contacts. Apple’s Electrocardiogram (ECG) app has been certified by the Food & Drug Administratio to detect heart rates and abnormalities. .
4.Make Calls & Answer Texts – Secret Agent Style
Smartwatches allow you to make phone calls (using the watch’s speaker and microphone or Bluetooth headphones), and send and receive text messages (talk-to-text or touchscreen keyboard typing).
5.Provides You With Entertainment (Music, YouTube, ect.)
Get your entertainment quick fix on your wrist – this includes YouTube, Spotify or Apple Music, social media and more.
6.You Can Use Your Mobile Apps & Get Quick Doses Of Info
Smartwatches have many functionality apps (similar to apps found on smartphones and tablets). These apps include displaying weather information, maps, GPS, stock price listings and more.
The Latest Posts Everyone’s Reading
- TREND ALERT: Fall/Winter 2020-2021 – Skip The Plain Black Pants Or Jeans And Opt For Designer Print Pants
- This Article May Be Your Game Changer – 5 Telltale Signs You May Be Suffering From Imposter Syndrome
- Quarantine In M.M LaFleur’s Fall 2020 “Power-Casual” Line & Discover The Fashion Brand’s Political Program For Voters & Women In Politics
- Super Stylish [And Not Boring] Fall/Winter 2020-2021 Pencil Skirt Styles For You To Try Out
- Promo List – Don’t Pay Full Price – HUGE Women’s Designer Fashion & Beauty
- Skirt Suits: The Professional Attire That Became A Fall/Winter 2020-2021 Runway Trend – How To Style & Where To Buy A Skirt Suit
- Show Your Laptop Some Lovin’! Are Laptop Sleeves Worth It? Where To Buy Your Laptop Sleeves
- This List Will Help You Find Hundreds Of Women’s Business Associations To Connect With
- The Quick Mental Hacks You Should Learn To Eliminate Negative Self-Talk And Self-Sabotage
- Stylin’ For A Cause – 7 Cutest Face Masks On Amazon Right Now
- See Top Trending Fall/Winter 2020-2021 Fashion Colors To Revamp Any Outfit
- 17 Amazing Fall 2020 Fashion Trends You Can Wear To The Office – Invest In The Right Pieces
- Know Before You Buy – Is A Smartwatch Right For You? Smartwatch Vs. Traditional Watch
- Update Your Office Wardrobe With These Top Summer 2020 Fashion Trends
- You Can Bring A Dull Outfit To Life With These Top Trending Spring/Summer 2020 Fashion Week Colors
- Important Things You Need To Look For In A Tote Bag – Before You Buy And As A Commuter
- What Counts As Business Casual? Your Guide To Women’s Professional Business Dress Codes
- Know Which Summer Fabrics To Wear (And Avoid!) To Stay Office “Cool”
- 7 Valuable DON’TS When You’re Working From Home (Whether You Work From Home Regularly Or Because Of The Pandemic)