Skirt Suits: The Professional Attire That Became A Fall/Winter 2020-2021 Runway Trend
How To Style & Where To Buy Your Skirt Suit
For Women Who Like To Balance Work & Style
Fall/winter 2020-2021 runway collections by famous brands such as Chanel and Armani prove that skirt suits have become more than just professional attire worn to the office, but also evening and casual wear – making room for flexibility and versatility, and many different fabrics and print options. See some popular styles from brand name labels for this season, below.
EMPOWERING AND INSPIRING - PLAID, TARTAN & HOUNDSTOOTH
What started as females wearing men’s suits to look appropriate for the workplace environment is not just a popular fashion trend particular for women. It represents their authority, strength, and the ability to empower and inspire.
DRESS UP AND DRESS DOWN! - LONG, FLOWY, PLEATED
You can manipulate a skirt suit to dress up for formal occasions and events as well as dress them down for more casual meetups and social gatherings.
Flowy and pleated skirts have made their way into this fashion concept to add more of a casual touch to the outfit while maintaining the suit’s workplace vibe. You can wear these sophisticated outfits, and skirt suits with boots to the less formal, business-casual gatherings.
CASUAL AND TRENDY - TRENDY TWEED
Moreover, tweed fabric in skirt suiting made their way into trendy casual wardrobes. The tweed fabric looks stunningly chic yet appropriate for casual meetups and daytime brunches – making the skirt suit great for work, an interview or even a party.
NIGHT OUTS AND EVENING EVENTS
Skirt suits with long jackets, large blazers, shorter skirts, see-through leggings, knee-high-boots, and dark, chic colors are the new way to go for an evening outdoors. Body-hugging skirts and tops with oversized blazers and jackets look like the perfect combination of composed but party-ready.
While some might disagree, women with an overall sophisticated aesthetic style in terms of their wardrobe will love this new trendy way to wear suits even out of the office.
MONOCHROMATIC & CONSVERVATIVE
In the modern world, all kinds of norms are being challenged, and it looks like while there are changing standards of skirt suits in the fashion industry, classic, conservative skirt suits are still popular among fashion designers.
For years, the traditional pencil skirt or skirt suit ensemble has evolved to become more stylish and less boring. Today, a classic skirt suit looks as professional as anything while maintaining the style component.
The fall/winter 2020-2021 skirt suit trend are for women who like to maintain and balance style while being in a workplace – see the various styling trends below.
The Latest Posts Everyone’s Reading
- TREND ALERT: Fall/Winter 2020-2021 – Skip The Plain Black Pants Or Jeans And Opt For Designer Print Pants
- This Article May Be Your Game Changer – 5 Telltale Signs You May Be Suffering From Imposter Syndrome
- Quarantine In M.M LaFleur’s Fall 2020 “Power-Casual” Line & Discover The Fashion Brand’s Political Program For Voters & Women In Politics
- Super Stylish [And Not Boring] Fall/Winter 2020-2021 Pencil Skirt Styles For You To Try Out
- Promo List – Don’t Pay Full Price – HUGE Women’s Designer Fashion & Beauty
- Skirt Suits: The Professional Attire That Became A Fall/Winter 2020-2021 Runway Trend – How To Style & Where To Buy A Skirt Suit
- Show Your Laptop Some Lovin’! Are Laptop Sleeves Worth It? Where To Buy Your Laptop Sleeves
- This List Will Help You Find Hundreds Of Women’s Business Associations To Connect With
- The Quick Mental Hacks You Should Learn To Eliminate Negative Self-Talk And Self-Sabotage
- Stylin’ For A Cause – 7 Cutest Face Masks On Amazon Right Now
- See Top Trending Fall/Winter 2020-2021 Fashion Colors To Revamp Any Outfit
- 17 Amazing Fall 2020 Fashion Trends You Can Wear To The Office – Invest In The Right Pieces
- Know Before You Buy – Is A Smartwatch Right For You? Smartwatch Vs. Traditional Watch
- Update Your Office Wardrobe With These Top Summer 2020 Fashion Trends
- You Can Bring A Dull Outfit To Life With These Top Trending Spring/Summer 2020 Fashion Week Colors
- Important Things You Need To Look For In A Tote Bag – Before You Buy And As A Commuter
- What Counts As Business Casual? Your Guide To Women’s Professional Business Dress Codes
- Know Which Summer Fabrics To Wear (And Avoid!) To Stay Office “Cool”
- 7 Valuable DON’TS When You’re Working From Home (Whether You Work From Home Regularly Or Because Of The Pandemic)